What is Kaspersky Login?
Kaspersky software protects your PC from viruses and threats. It can detect and block malware threats on your computer with its scanning feature. Also, it gives you alerts when you are accessing malicious websites. So, it helps in ensuring that you are downloading any content or software from trusted websites only. Further, for account creation, Kaspersky Login and setup, follow the below-given guide carefully.
Kaspersky Account Creation
For account creation of Kaspersky, following are the steps:
- First of all, open your web browser.
- Visit my.kaspersky.com.
- Now, a new window will be shown on your screen. In the upper-panel of the page, click on the Sign-up tab.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen on which you are required to fill all the necessary details.
- Enter an email address in the given field.
- After that, you need to create a password according to the below-given requirements:
- At least 8 characters must be used.
- Must include uppercase and lowercase letters.
- There should be at least one number.
- Use valid symbols.
- To carry forward, retype your password in the given field.
- Tick mark the box if you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Further, tick the box to receive notifications of the current offers and products.
- At the bottom of the page, click on create account to successfully complete the process of account creation.
- Once the account is created, you will receive an email for a confirmation.
- You just need to open the mail and hit the “Verify” button.
Follow the below-given steps to log in to your account:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to my.kaspersky.com.
- Click on the “Sign in” tab in the middle of the page for Kaspersky login.
- In the first field, enter your email address.
- Then, enter your password into the given field that you have created at the time of account creation.
- If you want to go directly into your account, tick the box of “Remember me for 30 days”.
- Lastly, you need to click on the “Sign in” button to end the process of Kaspersky login.
Methods to Resolve Kaspersky Login Errors
Sometimes when you are trying for Kaspersky login, it shows you an error due to which you are unable to login to your account. So, below-given are the techniques that may help you in resolving the issue.
1.Check your Kaspersky Login Credentials
If you are facing issues while login to your account, firstly you have to make sure that you are providing the correct email address and password. Your email address must be registered with Kaspersky and should be in lowercase letters with no spaces.
Further, if there is no mistake in your email address, there may be an issue of typing a wrong password.
Reset your password:
In order to set a new password, follow all the below-given steps:
- Go to your sign-in page and click on “Forgot Your Password” in order to start the process.
- In the next pop-up box, you need to enter your registered email address.
- Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, Kaspersky will send you an email with a link to set your new password.
- Access the link and set a new password for Kaspersky Login.
- Now, you need to re-enter your new password for confirmation.
- Once you enter all the required details, tap on the “Submit” button.
Now, you can try for Kaspersky Login with your new password.
2.Delete your Saved Window Credentials
Kaspersky login page will not respond if the wrong credentials are saved in Windows or you have changed the password recently. So, below given are the steps:
- Firstly, click on the “Start” button on your system.
- Now, a list will appear on your screen. Click on the “Control Panel” and open it.
- Type “Credentials” in the search field located at the top of the screen.
- Now, click on the “Credential Manager” tab and move forward to the next step.
- In the next step, click on “Windows Credentials” and you will see a list of credentials on your screen.
- You need to select your office credentials which you want to remove from the list.
- After that, click on the “Remove” button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen asking you Are you sure you want to delete this item? You need to click on the “yes” button.
Once your login details are deleted, you can again try for Kaspersky Login.
3.Restart your System & Modem
If the above techniques do not work, there may be some issues with the internet connection. So, follow the given steps to reset your connection in order to get high internet speed.
- Firstly, turn off your system.
- Then, power off your modem and unplug it from the electrical board.
- Lastly, start your modem and the system. Also, enable the internet settings on your system.
Once your device is connected to the internet, try for Kaspersky login again.
Below-given are the system requirements that you need to fulfill to install any product of Kaspersky.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Service Pack 0 or later), Windows 8 ( Service pack 0 or later), Windows 8.1 ( Service pack 0 or later), Windows 10 ( TH1, TH2, RS1, RS2, RS3, RS4, RS5, 19H1)
- 1 GHz processor or faster.
- 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit operating systems and 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit operating systems.
- 1500 MB of free disk space.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- 1 GB of RAM is required.
- 400 MB available disk space for downloading the application.
- 900 MB available disk space for installing the application.
- Android 4.2-9
- 150 MB of space in the device’s main memory is required.
- 320×480 pixels or higher
- Intel Atom x86 or ARM7 and later. `
Procedure to Download Kaspersky
Follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- First of all, open your preferred web browser.
- Go to Kaspersky.co.in.
- After that, you need to place your cursor on the “Home” tab and a new tab of the “All Home Products” will display on your screen. Click on the tab.
- Now, a new window of all Kaspersky products will be shown on your screen. Choose your preferred product according to your needs.
- Click on the “Buy Now” button which is located below your product name.
- On the next page, you need to click on the red “Checkout” button given there.
- In the next window, you need to choose your shopper type i.e your personal or business purchase.
- Then, provide your billing details which include your email address, name, city, country, mobile number, etc.
- Tap on the “Review your order” button which is located at the bottom of the page.
- After verifying your order, you have to click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, select your payment method for example debit card, credit card, Paypal, etc.
- After that, enter your payment details that include your card number, expiration date, CVV and security code.
- Then, tap on the “Pay now” button.
- After the completion of your payment, you will receive an email to confirm your order. It also contains a link for downloading your product.
- You are required to click on the link in order to start the downloading of your purchased product.
- After downloading, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Steps to Install Kaspersky
To install your Kaspersky product, follow the below-given steps:
- Open the “Downloads Folder”.
- Double-click .exe file of Kaspersky in your folder and it will start running.
- Then, read the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement and if you agree with it, tick the given box.
- After that, click on the green “Accept” button which is positioned at the bottom of the dialog box.
- To continue, read the “Kaspersky Security Network Statement” carefully. If you agree to it, you need to click on the “Accept” button given there.
- Read the statement regarding data processing for marketing purposes in the next dialog box. If you agree, click on the “Accept” button.
- On the next page, click on the “Install” button which is located at the bottom of the page. It will start installing the software.
- In addition, you will see a pop-up box of “User Account Control” in order to make changes to your computer. To grant permission, tap on the “Yes” button.
- To carry forward hit the “Continue” button.
- In the next window, check all the boxes and then click on the “Apply” button.
Click on the “Done” button after the installation is completed.
- First of all, open your “Downloads” folder.
- Double-click the .dmg file and it will start running the file.
- Now, view the end-user license agreement and Kaspersky security network statement carefully by clicking on the right arrow.
- Tick mark the box, If you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions of the agreement,
- Hit the “Download and Install” button in the next window.
- In between the installation process, a pop-up box will be shown on your screen in which you have to enter your mac username and password. Enter your credentials and then click on the “OK” button given in the pop-up box.
- After the installation is completed, click on the “Done” button.
If you want to install Kaspersky product on your android phone, follow the given steps:
- Open the “Play Store” application on your phone.
- Enter your product name in the search field given in the top of the page.
- Now, tap the green “Install” button to start the installation process.
- After the installation is completed, you need to tap on the “Next” button. In the pop-up box, tap on the “Allow” button.
- To carry forward, click on the “Next” button.
- Tick the boxes, if you are accepting all the terms and conditions of the agreements.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button which is located at the bottom.
- Now if you want to purchase Kaspersky for some additional features, click on Buy for 1 month or 1 year. But if you want a free trial, click on the “Skip” option located there.
After scanning, you can start using the software.
Activation Procedure of Kaspersky
To activate Kaspersky, follow all the below-given steps:
- Open your Kaspersky application.
- In the activation window, enter your activation code in the given field. If you have purchased your product online, copy-paste the code from the confirmation mail. But if you bought from a retail store, you will find the code inside the box.
- Then, tap the green “Activate” button and it will start activating your software.
- Once the activation is done, tap the “Finish” button.
So, the above-given is the procedure for Kaspersky login, account creation, and setup.